Disclaimer on Use of Logo for Welcoming Cumberland Presbyterians
The logo of Welcoming Cumberland Presbyterians (WCP) is available for use by individuals, congregations, and ministries exclusively in work directly pertaining to the movement and ministry of Welcoming Cumberland Presbyterians. The logo may not be sold as is or used on merchandise for sale, without explicit written permission from Welcoming Cumberland Presbyterians.
The available formats for the WCP logo are:
- WCP Logo, Transparent background, 1652×1558, png version
- WCP Logo, Transparent background, 3440×3308, png version
- WCP Logo, Transparent background, pdf version
Examples of acceptable usage include but are not limited to:
- Signage for a Welcoming congregation
- A banner by a Welcoming congregation or ministry for a Pride event
- A graphic advertising a Welcoming Church’s event that is focused on a goal aligned with WCP’s mission.
Please refrain from modifying the logos in terms of color or shape (though size modification and background removal are permitted). Moreover, the use of logos should be used in a manner consistent with the mission and values of the Welcoming Cumberland Presbyterians movement.
The following is a draft mission statement for Welcoming Cumberland Presbyterians:
Following the risen Christ, who invites all to the banquet, our mission is to work towards the welcome and full embrace of people of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions in the life, ministry, and witness of the Cumberland Presbyterian Church and in society.
For any queries regarding the use of our logo, feel free to reach out at email@example.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!